Myrna the Marauderess
As one of the most powerful fighters in the Gammasphere, Myrna has quite a few abilities to her name:
- Channeling of Ki into power blasts (Utoffu Cannon being the most remarkable)
- Opening a Portal of Ackphthys at will
- Mastery of martial arts
- Near-invincibility (has survived near-death on several occasions)
- Alley the Atrocious - Henchgirl
- Amber the Assassinator - Henchgirl/Captain of Guard
- Megan the Malicious - Henchgirl
- Mitzi Matzu - Arch-Nemesis
Myrna is presumed defeated:
- Her first "defeat" (AD 2005) was at the hands of Nemesis, Ragnarok, and CATS in the Myrnaic Palace, however she followed them to Turoikano and Kanashi's HQ and turned the tables.
- Her second "defeat" came later on, AD 2058, again at Ackphthys, at the hands of the Wisemen, Larissa the Liberator, and the "neo" forms of Nemesis, Ragnarok, and CATS.
- Even then she was not destroyed. She fled to Planet Utoffu as Mechanicalmyrna, a cyborg. It took all our aforementioned heroes plus Turoikano, Kanashi, Octo 3000, Conundram0rz, and Mitzi Matzu to overthrow her.
- And still she returned, in a "shadow" form summoned by the Cult of Myrna through the Broken Brick. This last form was toughest of all, and was only defeated slightly.
She is presumed defeated, but may reappear once again - she is extremely resilient and resourceful.
|The Battle for Earth in 2005|
The Bad Guys
|Ackphthys in the 2050's - A War Was Beginning|
Myrna the Marauderess - Tyrant Queen
Wisemen - A Reistance Movement in Secret
Rebel Army - Another resistance movement.. not in secret
Neo Heroes - New and Improved forms of our heroes
|Villains of the Gammasphere (Edit)|